All new!!
OK... finally, my new blog's up.
The past 2 weeks have been crazy-busy. It's only my 11th day back at work since I started on 9th Nov but it feels more like 11 months. Wondering, when will my next break be?...
The weeks since I arrived back in SG seem to be filled with activity. Don't feel as if I've rested much. All the benefits of my sleep-eat-massage-eat-sleep (repeat ad inifitum) routine back in Phuket have been eroded by my return to 14-hour workdays. Sniff. And when I'm not working, it's frenzied vendor-shopping for our wedding. It's really quite fun - the hunt for dresses, photographers, videographers... but also very draining. Definitely to be done only once in a lifetime!
More details another time.
Exhausted.
The past 2 weeks have been crazy-busy. It's only my 11th day back at work since I started on 9th Nov but it feels more like 11 months. Wondering, when will my next break be?...
The weeks since I arrived back in SG seem to be filled with activity. Don't feel as if I've rested much. All the benefits of my sleep-eat-massage-eat-sleep (repeat ad inifitum) routine back in Phuket have been eroded by my return to 14-hour workdays. Sniff. And when I'm not working, it's frenzied vendor-shopping for our wedding. It's really quite fun - the hunt for dresses, photographers, videographers... but also very draining. Definitely to be done only once in a lifetime!
More details another time.
Exhausted.
1 comment:
really? I want to do it again! *oops* did i say that out loud?
Post a Comment