Thursday, May 18, 2006

...the sale worth waiting for...

So my nesting instincts went into overdrive today, and mum and I headed down to the Robinson's preview sale.

In just a little over 2 hours, I managed to amass a fortune of bedlinen, feather pillows, down duvets, more bedlinen, bath towels, kitchen towels, and a whole set of crockery. Mighty pleased with meself, I must say.

Best thing about this shopping trip? I didn't have to lug any of it home - they're delivering for free! Can't wait to hug those fluffy pillows and run my hands over the cool sateen sheets when they arrive this Saturday... mmm...

2 comments:

mini said...

there is nothing like a good bargain!

~e~ said...

yah!!! but gotta save up $$$ for the HM now... So difficult with the Great Singapore Sale coming up! i console meself that there's more shopping to be done in NYC. heh...