Saturday, May 05, 2007

Retail Therapy

Hubs and I woke up this morning (more like 1pm...) and declared we were going shopping - for what we didn't know yet. But we were on a mission.

First stop: pet shop. We fell in love with a honey colored goldie with the most beautiful eyes, but it would be too big for our apartment. I would have wanted a Weimaranner! such a gorgeous creature, silver-grey coat, sleek and muscular... but the lady in the shop said that it would grow so huge that it would be almost my height when fully standing. Yikes! Well, anyway, we decided to do a rain check on a pet - didn't want to be impulsive - but I can't take my mind off that cutie in the shop....

We headed to Great World City and after much pondering over colour, texture and pile, finally got ourselves a silver/grey/brown Bayliss rug for the living room (er... ok... didn't really mean for it to be a pup-substitute!). To top it all off, we bought this! *happy* I've been eyeing it for half a year now... I would have preferred this, but then we would have had to paint our bare white walls a different colour - too much trouble.

No new shoes/bags/clothes for me this month... =S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely rug! *envious*

the spca has lovelies to consider too...
http://www.spca.org.sg/adoption/adoption.asp

~e~ said...

It's here! It's here!! and... it does somewhat resemble a salt-n-pepper schnauzer... ;p

mini said...

cute haul! love the rug :) i wanna step on it ....