No turning back
New year, new beginnings, new challenges.
New job, new work, new experiences.
And now, one more thing I can't chicken out of - I've registered for the RAD ballet exams in March. Yikes.
the yummy, fluffy foam on top of my latte
the pretty things that bring me joy, the random shadows across my sky
my musing, ranting, raving, angsting...
bear with me.
New year, new beginnings, new challenges.
New job, new work, new experiences.
And now, one more thing I can't chicken out of - I've registered for the RAD ballet exams in March. Yikes.
2 comments:
exciting times! i'm sure you'll do awesome. practise well for the exams :)... what do they test u on?
hmm, there's barre work and centrework. builds on the basics learnt in earlier grades, with more challenging steps i think. and a greater focus on "performance quality" over just technical execution of steps. at least that's what the "mission statement" says.. haha...
Post a Comment