Meetings ended early and I managed to find a flight home at the last minute. Can't wait to get home and hug our little rascalette, who turns One today!! :)
the yummy, fluffy foam on top of my latte
the pretty things that bring me joy, the random shadows across my sky
my musing, ranting, raving, angsting...
bear with me.
Meetings ended early and I managed to find a flight home at the last minute. Can't wait to get home and hug our little rascalette, who turns One today!! :)
Posted by
~e~
at
7:42 pm
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISCHKA!!! {{HUGZ}}
Happy birthday !!!!!!!! Can I have some cake too ? Rufffs Moxie
bad mommy dinch get me no cake-eey... but she promised me a partay when she's not so busy. i hope i donch have to wait till my next barkday. she did spend all post-birthday morning with me today tho!
wooof! Mischy
happy belated birthday, Mischy!
Post a Comment