Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm back!

It's been a really crazy time at work, hence the 2-month long hiatus (...t.i.r.e.d.... doesn't count!). If I wasn't working the weekend, I'd be concussed at home, totally drained and exhausted, trying to recover from the week before. Yes, sleeping the whole day(weekend) away is such a waste of time, but I just couldn't bring myself to do anything else before Monday hit me again.

There's a whole bunch of stuff that I've been meaning to write about and post pictures of but had no time to, so I'll be slowly back-posting all these below and they'll appear with the correct timestamp. Do check them out as and when...

Some notable events:
  • The second half of December saw us celebrating Christmas, welcoming Smang's new baby and attending Nicholas and Hwee Lin's wedding.
  • The New Year opened with a bang - we had a party to sort-of celebrate our engagement and all our friends who will be helping out at The Wedding attended, it also marked XJ's last birthday in his 20s... heh
  • Then it was one wild night at BM's hen party, followed by a string of CNY gatherings leading up to February when...
  • ... Wei left to Brisbane for her post-grad studies. She may not be back for The Wedding.... :(
  • I also finally made it to MOS for the very 1st time last weekend to celebrate Hils' birthday
Stories and pics to follow....

No comments: