the yummy, fluffy foam on top of my latte
the pretty things that bring me joy, the random shadows across my sky
my musing, ranting, raving, angsting...
bear with me.
yeah, i'm always torn between sleeping in on weekends to catch up on rest, and waking up early and making the most of the day, then end up feeling tired on Monday all over again and wondering, when I'm still in the office late at night, why I didn't just rest. Haha...
2 comments:
hey sounds like our 'healthful' weekend haha. it's amazing how much time you have when you wake up early hehe
yeah, i'm always torn between sleeping in on weekends to catch up on rest, and waking up early and making the most of the day, then end up feeling tired on Monday all over again and wondering, when I'm still in the office late at night, why I didn't just rest. Haha...
Post a Comment