Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Quiet Night

Hubs is out for a "boys only" outing - a friend's stag night, so I have the house to myself, and some quiet time to catch up on the housework (urgh, yes...) and reconnect with the world of internet (the boy had been working from home the past few weekends on our only computer...).

It's been a less than ideal day at work, but at least it's a public holiday tomorrow, and we are off to Hanoi for a department retreat come Friday. Yay! Except, I've somehow been roped in to help out in the organising committee, so that means it isn't all play for me. Still, I hope to get some shopping and lotsa eating done. *grin*

OK, resolution for the short break this week - upload our wedding pics. Promise.

2 comments:

mini said...

u promised photos..*tap tap*

~e~ said...

DONE!! :)

Next up - honeymoon pics... *groan*