Monday, October 16, 2006



So the haze has finally gotten to me. And in a very bad way - my throat is inflamed, nose is running and my ears are buzzing away inside. Though I really ought to be resting, that's impossible at the moment. We found that the water wasn't draining out of the shower stall last night, and there was backflow this morning and the pipe spewed what looked like construction debris. Sheesh!!! So the developers have sent their plumber to our place and there is much noise, much water running and much *good* smells. as they poke/pump/vacuum and whatever else they can do... and it's all a mess. They've even removed both toilet bowls - like literally ripped them out from the wall/floor. I'm hoping they get it all cleared up by today, else we'll probably have to move back to mum's place for the night. URGHK. And I don't even dare to think about the major cleanup and super-disinfecting i have to do later...

Only consolation - (despite the barrage on my olfactory senses from the crap they're stirring up in the bathroom) - our luscious bed...


Now if they would only hurry up, cos my head hurts and I want to quickly finish up the springcleaning so I can shnuggle back into bed....

No comments: