Bugger...
It's been two weekends and I'm still battling this mother-of-all stomach flu bugs. Grrrrr.... Get thee away!! I MUST get well in time for this Saturday's Slow Food Convivium!!!!
the yummy, fluffy foam on top of my latte
the pretty things that bring me joy, the random shadows across my sky
my musing, ranting, raving, angsting...
bear with me.
It's been two weekends and I'm still battling this mother-of-all stomach flu bugs. Grrrrr.... Get thee away!! I MUST get well in time for this Saturday's Slow Food Convivium!!!!
4 comments:
get well soon!!!!
and what is this slow food conivium?
i've added a link to my post.
it's a society founded in Italy, formed to appreciate slow food (as opposed to fast food). the Singapore convivium organises monthly food tastings. a friend of ours is a member and invited us to lunch this month at Brasserie Wolf. i can't wait!! *slurp*
Oh dear not you too!! The tummy flu has got me as well. Hope u feel better soon!!
oh dear, hope you feel well soon.
Post a Comment