the yummy, fluffy foam on top of my latte the pretty things that bring me joy, the random shadows across my sky my musing, ranting, raving, angsting... bear with me.
Happy Leather Anniversary! :-)
was it leather?anyhoo, congrats lovebirds :)
oy time to update the blog hehe
Hahahah. Mini and I have the same thought - Update lah.....post pictures of Melbourne and Mornington and Philip Island.
Marnie yah me wants to see photos. Is this considered harassment? hehe
Min: have you asked for pictures on facebook. If we ask her there too, then maybe we'll push harassment...heheheh. I go harass ~e~ there...hahahh
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Leather Anniversary! :-)
was it leather?
anyhoo, congrats lovebirds :)
oy time to update the blog hehe
Hahahah. Mini and I have the same thought - Update lah.....post pictures of Melbourne and Mornington and Philip Island.
Marnie yah me wants to see photos. Is this considered harassment? hehe
Min: have you asked for pictures on facebook. If we ask her there too, then maybe we'll push harassment...heheheh. I go harass ~e~ there...hahahh
Post a Comment