Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Caving in to peer pressure and harrassment...

... I'm breaking radio silence! But let's start things nice and easy and slow, shall we? I saw google's header today and I really like it:


Isn't it sweet? :)

I googled some more and found out that the header commemorates Norman Rockwell's birthday today. He was a 20th centry American painter and illustrator, famous for cover art for The Saturday Evening Post magazine and Boys' Life.

5 comments:

mini said...

welcome back ! baby steps :)

Inspira said...

YEAY!!

Rhys said...

You, me and Mischka (if we use body paint on her!)? ;)

sky said...

yay for peer pressure :)

i love that you still go to google's page - i totally forgot that since I've installed the search bar.

so... when can we see the melbourne pix?

kay said...

YAY! Blog more pls! I love reading the updates...