Thursday, August 10, 2006

24 days to our wedding

i'm ill (again).
the gown's not ready - lace didn't arrive from France!
the guest list is out of control.
the apartment's not ready.

and i have a ton of work to do. i need a holiday!!!

on a happier note, i think we're going to have a really fun honeymoon! :) we've booked ourselves into this hotel in San Telmo - the heart of tango district in Buenos Aires. It's housed in a historic mansion with it's own tango saloon and we get free tango classes everyday we're there. Brandishing the "honeymoon" card definitely has its perks. hee...

We've also scored ourselves a reservation at Per Se, Thomas Keller's (of French Laundry fame) outfit in NYC. World No. 8, here we come! *slurp*

3 comments:

S* said...

breathe breathe honey. It will all be fine. I know you don't believe me now, but it really will be. These 20 days will whizz by and as Hannibal says on the A team "I love it when the plan comes together!"

Oh yeah enjoy Per Se!! Takes lots of discreet photos for us to enjoy - I hope they have "macaroni and cheese" = butter-poached lobster with orzo folded with mascarpone ...

mini said...

yup hang in there! the light is at the end of the tunnel ... i was in worst shape than you at 24 days :)

and u have that great honeymoon to look forward to!! woohoo!

~e~ said...

Thanks for the moral support babes! Will try to hang on to my sanity. Think I'll be feeling better after next week when the awful transaction at work winds down.

S* ->> i dunno what they're serving at Per Se.. but I lurve surprises! :) will try to snap some pics. hope i don't look too suaku... haha..

mini ->> piccies of ecuador... pretty please?....