Sunday, August 06, 2006

Far and away...

Our regular weekend time together got cut short this week cos i had to fly up to HK for some meetings over the next few days. Even though I'd chosen to fly the latest possible flight out, it still felt like we didn't have enough time together, and I was getting increasingly depressed and mopey as the day wore on.

The comfort food I ordered for room service helped a little and hearing XJ's reasssuring voice over the phone made the distance seem much less, but I still can't seem to get through this blue mist. I know, this sounds so wussy... it's only for a coupla days, and I'm even taking the last flight out on Tuesday so I won't miss out on the public holiday, we've survived worst - weeks on end 10,000 miles apart, months away in London and all... but I miss you!!!

Sigh.. maybe a hot shower and a long soak in the tub will make me feel better...

No comments: