the yummy, fluffy foam on top of my latte the pretty things that bring me joy, the random shadows across my sky my musing, ranting, raving, angsting... bear with me.
Lychee and Peking Roast Duck flava! ;p
For a moment I thought it was lychee WITH peking duck flavour. That would have been really gross! Mmm... but peking duck pretz sounds yummy!
OMG LYCHEE FLAVOR!!! I WANT!!!I've tried all the flavors at the local japanese market and they haven't imported any new ones :(
XJ's colleague brought them back from Shanghai - lots of 'em...I've been searching for black sesame flavour for a long long time - they don't seem to bring it in to SG anymore. :(
should have told me! could have thrown in a box with the rest of your stuff :)
hey, i can bring up lychee flavour for you if there's any left in the carton - will check :) are you interested in the peking duck one?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
For a moment I thought it was lychee WITH peking duck flavour. That would have been really gross! Mmm... but peking duck pretz sounds yummy!
OMG LYCHEE FLAVOR!!! I WANT!!!
I've tried all the flavors at the local japanese market and they haven't imported any new ones :(
XJ's colleague brought them back from Shanghai - lots of 'em...
I've been searching for black sesame flavour for a long long time - they don't seem to bring it in to SG anymore. :(
should have told me! could have thrown in a box with the rest of your stuff :)
hey, i can bring up lychee flavour for you if there's any left in the carton - will check :) are you interested in the peking duck one?
Post a Comment