Boys' Night Out = Girl's Night In
Hubs is out for drinks with the boys tonight at St James', while I'm home recuperating from a particularly long week which finally ended with an all nighter before I managed to crawl into bed at 5.00am this morning. I'm certainly glad for the breather, having burnt last week's long weekend and the weekend before. And I shall not think about the coming week.
Too tired and brain too fried to be writing much so I'll just post the long overdue pics showing why I'd pick Conrad BKK over Grand Hyatt any day!
Cosy corner in soothing colours and comfy bed + plush pillows in crisp sheets






3 comments:
the bath elephant is so cute!
rest well...i love spending time alone at home. it's relaxing :)
i like the polka dots ellie!
looks real comfy... guess it's the only place that's keeping u sane over in BKK. hang on tight, it will be over soon! :)
~iks
cute elly!
Post a Comment