Monday, May 26, 2008

Here We Go Again...

So much for a breather. I'm being sent off at the last minute to Bangkok again. Rushed home to pack in the afternoon. Managed to spend some time with Mischy and caught a quick nap before the airport car arrived.

I'm hoping I get home by Thursday - I do miss the hubs so. Didn't get to spend much time with him the past week thanks to this transaction. And I hate to be away again so soon. Sigh.

But I've sent in my leave application for September! Hope it gets approved soon. Napa Valley, French Laundry, Gilroy... Here I come!! (Mini - can't wait to meet up with u and to give Mox a hug!)

P.S. I'm at the Westin this time. Mmm...mmm heavenly bed....

1 comment:

mini said...

yay!!! we have to add a reminder to our calenders to call French Laundry.